We’re hiring: Sales & Marketing Role
Have you got a passion for learning? Are you friendly, out-going and got a background in sales/marketing?
We’re looking for a part-time administrator to join our brain-friendly business back office team to:
- Follow up on sales leads and increase conversions
- Run our social media
- Make minor content up-dates to our website
- Make suggestions and put forward idea’s for our strategic business marketing plan
- Create news releases and monthly newsletters
- Lead award entry writing
- Support back office admin
- Some local networking
As this is a new strategy for the business, the post is initially for a one year fixed term – but if the role results in business growth, we’d want to make it a permanent feature. It’s currently being offered as 12 hours a week (ideally over 3 mornings, but flexible working considered), and term time only (no working during local school holidays, but your salary is spread over 12 months so you get the same pay every month).
If you think you can add some spunk into our marketing, please get in touch with Nicky firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 351708
Closing date for applications 29 May and interviews Thursday 4 June.