Workstation Assessor Course
Regular assessments are at the heart of good health and safety management. In many cases the risk we undertake are fairly obvious. However, some risk factors can seem more innocuous. Display screen equipment (DSE), basically desks with computers are found in virtually every workplace, and DSE users are at risk of injury through poor desk design and set up and bad habits.
Poor workstation design can lead to serious and long-term musculoskeletal injuries as well as sickness.
The Health and Safety at Work (Display Screen Equipment) regulations say that workstation assessments should be completed regularly by someone trained to undertake them. Our workstation assessor training course can be delivered in your workplace across West Sussex and East Sussex and will teach staff what to look for when conducting a workstation assessment.
Where is the Course?
We’ll come to you or help you find a suitable venue.
Download details of our Workstation Assessor Course course.Download
Every client has unique needs.
To find out how this course can be quickly customised to fit your needs, timescale and budget please contact us.
How long is it?
The maximum duration of this course is 4 hours.
Workstation Assessor Course Information
Who is this course for?
The workstation assessors training course is aimed at ‘would-be’ DSE and workstation assessors, HR professionals or Health and Safety officers who need to know how to conduct a workstation assessment.
It is also suitable for those already trained in workstation assessment, but wishing to refresh skills and update their knowledge.
Benefits of attending
Our DSE assessor training course covers:
- task related, DSE, furniture and environmental workstation risks
- possible ill-health and injuries arising for poorly designed workstations
- administrative and physical control measures
- correct workstation layout
- evaluate risks and assessment of workstations.
Included in the price
- tailoring the course to reflect your workplace risks
- comprehensive, full colour workshop manual
- attendance certificates
- 3 months unlimited email support post course
- Free DSE assessment template
- regular health & safety updates