Designing & Leading Change
According to management expert Ken Blanchard, up to 70% of change initiatives fail and usually for some very predictable reasons.
Whether it’s re-structuring and organisational change for growth, to improve services or to protect the future of the organisation; we’ve yet to met an organisation that’s embarking on change just for the fun of it. Given that organisational change happens for very important reasons, it’s surprising how many of these initiatives are embarked up with a combination of blind faith and gut instinct. Especially when you consider that there are proven techniques available to help those designing and leading change.
Effective change management and change leadership has been shown to at least double the chances of successful change. That needs senior leaders who understand how to design and lead change, and operational managers who understand how to implement change.
Where is the Course?
We’ll come to you or help you find a suitable venue.
Download details of our Designing & Leading Change course.Download
Every client has unique needs.
To find out how this course can be quickly customised to fit your needs, timescale and budget please contact us.
How long is it?
The maximum duration of this course is 6 hours.
Designing & Leading Change Information
Who is this course for?
This one-day programme in designing and leading change is backed by a tool kit of resources and is aimed at those in senior management positions or aspiring to senior leadership roles.
It is ideal for those responsible for designing, managing and leading significant change within their organisations (whether that is process improvement, service re-design, organisational re-structure, or product innovation).
Benefits of attending
Our change management training for senior leaders covers:
- components of successful change and avoiding common pit-falls;
- Kotter’s model of change management;
- how employees react to change;
- identify change enablers (force field analysis);
- creating and sharing a vision for change; and
- communicating change effectively and maintaining momentum.
Included in the price
- basic tailoring of the course to reflect the needs of your organisation;
- full colour designing and leading change course manual;
- attendance certificate;
- 3 months unlimited email support;
- learning assessments;
- access to materials to help implement change for 12 months post-course; and
- support to evaluate the impact of training (optional).
Not sure if this course fits your needs? We love to help people – give us a call and we’ll help you decide if this is right for your organisation.