Influencing and negotiating skills training
We all influence others everyday, sometimes we’re not even aware that we’re doing it. In the workplace, we need our staff and managers to be able to influence the behaviour of others and negotiate where people have differing views.
Whether it’s managers influencing staff behaviour and negotiating performance objectives or front line staff influencing customers and external stakeholders, or negotiating deals with clients – most of your staff need to know how to influence positively.
Our one-day influencing and negotiating skills training course is a highly interactive and fun way for your staff to explore the impact they have on others as well as finding out what underpins other people’s positions. We explore the skills and attributes of successful influencers before introducing proven strategies and our own version of dragons den to put their skills to the test.
This course works particularly well when delivered in conjunction with our communication skills training courses.
Where is the Course?
We’ll come to you or help you find a suitable venue.
Download details of our Influencing and negotiating skills training course.Download
Every client has unique needs.
To find out how this course can be quickly customised to fit your needs, timescale and budget please contact us.
How long is it?
The maximum duration of this course is 6 hours.
Influencing and negotiating skills training Information
Who is this course for?
Our one-day influencing and negotiation skills training is aimed at anyone who would like to develop confidence in their approach to influencing others and leading negotiation discussions.
It’s particularly relevant for managers leading staff, and those who need to influence other others both internally and externally including working with partners and staff involved in selling without being in a sales position.
Benefits of attending
Influencing and negotiating skills training covers:
- the difference between influencing, negotiating and manipulation
- developing the skills and traits of an effective influencer
- ‘modes’ of influencing and advanced communication skills
- preparing to lead and contribution to a negotiation
- the stages of a negotiation and gaining an agreement.
If you’d like to discuss adapting this content to reflect your specific needs, just drop us a line.
Included in the price
- basic tailoring of the course to reflect the needs of your organisation
- full colour influencing and negotiating skills training manual
- attendance certificate
- 3 months unlimited email and online support to help implement ideas
- support to evaluate the impact (optional)