Time management training
Most of us have experienced the frustration of getting to the end of the day without achieving half of the things that we set out to do. With workloads in every sector ever increasing, this is becoming more and more common. (We call this T.O.A.D.)
The benefits of time management training are many and broad including greater workplace productivity, improved self confidence linked to a sense of control over your workload, delivering on targets and helping to manage workplace stress.
Time Management training courses can’t, and shouldn’t seek to turn staff into robots, but learning basic time management principles and techniques can drastically improve your teams working life and increase productivity. Depending on the nature of your workplace, it can be helpful to combine time management training with stress management courses and delegation skills workshop. Talk to us about your specific needs and we’ll recommend the best solution for you!
Where is the Course?
We’ll come to you or help you find a suitable venue.
Download details of our Time management training course.Download
Every client has unique needs.
To find out how this course can be quickly customised to fit your needs, timescale and budget please contact us.
How long is it?
The maximum duration of this course is 4 hours.
Time management training Information
Who is this course for?
Our Time Management training course is ideal for all employees who’s success hinges upon their ability to manage time and balance priorities effectively.
If you only have a small number of staff who could benefit from time management training, or you have difficultly releasing staff all at once, our online time management course are the perfect solution.
Benefits of attending
Our half-day time management training course covers:
- identifying and managing time stealers / distractions
- dealing with procrastination
- evaluating current approaches to time management
- prioritising workloads
- a range of proven time management strategies
Included in the price
- basic tailoring of the course to reflect the needs of your organisation
- full colour time management training course manual
- attendance certificate
- 3 months unlimited email and online support to help implement ideas
- time management templates to help sustain good practice
- support to evaluate the impact (optional)