Train the trainer training
The ability to promote learning and participate in the development of others is a key skill to have in any workplace. It’s not always cost effective, or ideal, to bring in expert trainers. Having staff trained in how to design and deliver your own training is a great asset to have within a business.
Our train the trainer course not only takes people through the development and delivery of training in a simple, step-by-step way, but it also introduces to learners to our unique brain-friendly style of training.
This practical train the trainer workshop explores the way in which people learn as well as how to identify and prioritise ‘what to teach’. It’s a fast-paced and lively course that will build your staff’s confidence in training others.
Looking for someone to do the tricky bit for you and write a training course material for you to deliver in-house – check out our training development services.
Where is the Course?
We’ll come to you or help you find a suitable venue.
Download details of our Train the trainer training course.Download
Every client has unique needs.
To find out how this course can be quickly customised to fit your needs, timescale and budget please contact us.
How long is it?
The maximum duration of this course is 10 hours.
Train the trainer training Information
Who is this course for?
Train the trainer training is suitable for those new to designing and delivering training, those who have some experience of training delivery but not had any formal training and experienced trainers looking to refresh their skills, or get a fresh perspective.
If you don’t need to design training courses, but are looking for training in how to lead discussions, check out our facilitation skills course.
Benefits of attending
Our critically acclaimed train the trainer workshop covers:
- how learning occurs
- barriers to learning and how to avoid them
- behavioural patterns of different learner styles
- deconstructing a task to write a training course
- developing a training plan with clear objectives
- a range of effective training techniques
- making it stick and managing difficult situations.
Included in the price
- basic tailoring of the course to reflect the needs of your organisation
- full colour train the trainer course manual
- attendance certificate
- 3 months unlimited email and online support to help implement ideas
- training templates to help develop and maintain good practice
- support to evaluate the impact (optional)