Voluntary Sector Consultancy Services
McCrudden Training knows that sometimes voluntary groups and charities need a bit of extra support or input from organisations with some expert skills. That’s why our consultants with voluntary sector experience have put together the following services to support your organisation:
- HR support: helping you with all HR issues from policies to problems
- Healthy & Safety advice, policy development, risk assessments and workstation audits /DSE assessments
- Project evaluation services: giving you a range of cost-effective options to get your work externally evaluated
- Training development: our experienced trainers will design a course and then support your in-house team to deliver it
- Recruitment: our consultants have extensive experience of recruiting volunteers and we have a partner organisation that can help with recruiting staff
- Event facilitation: if you need a professional to facilitate a staff conference, service user event or public consultation McCrudden Training can help.
All McCrudden Training’s Voluntary Sector Consultancy Services can be accessed on an ad hoc basis. That means there’s no monthly retainer to pay, no commitment and we’ll quote for each job individually with no minimum fee; you only pay for what you need. Contact us for more information on any of our services.