Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions relating to McCrudden Training services are summarised below. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the appropriate link: in-house training or open training courses.
Open training courses
- The full cost of the course must be paid at least 2 weeks before the course
- We accept cancellation without penalty, up to 3 weeks before the workshop date
- If you’re unable to attend a course, we’re pleased to accept someone else in your place
- Discounts and special offers may not be combined, unless otherwise stated
- McCrudden Training reserves the right to withdraw workshops without liability (Please ensure that your workshop is running before confirming travel arrangements)
In-house training courses
- Quotations for in-house training are valid for 4 months
- Dates for provisional bookings are usually only held for 2 weeks
- To ensure the quality of our training we usually limit group sizes to 12. Larger groups can be accommodated by prior agreement
- We accept cancellation without penalty up to 3 weeks before the workshop date. Courses cancelled with less than 3 weeks notice will incur a fee.
- Where the total cost of training or coaching service exceeds £1,200, we require a 50% deposit to be paid at the time of booking