McCrudden Training offers a range of proven outplace support packages for organisations going through a restructure that may result in making staff redundant.
Why offer outplacement support?
Offering outplacement support to those at risk of redundancy is not only the mark of a quality of employer, but it frees up time and energy in your internal HR professionals and line managers. Not only can it mean those leaving the organisation do so with a positive experience (helping the transition and the on-going reputation), but also it can help those remaining in the organisation to feel more positive, when they see their colleagues are treated well.
What redundancy support can you offer?
Every situation is unique and the exact blend of services will be tailored to match your specific situation. We have a range of tools to draw from including:
- Building an understanding of yourself through psychometrics
- Personal and professional skills audits
- Career clinics and individual coaching
- Dealing with change and resilience
- CV writing guides and 1-2-1 feedback
- Networking advice (including face-to-face, online job hunting and how to increase your chances of getting headhunted online)
- Give the killer interview, plus a range of seminars and workshops.
Why work with McCrudden Training
Multi award-wining McCrudden Training has a proven track record in outplacement and redundancy support work. We have been providing successful outplacement programmes since 2011 and have worked with a number of large organisation including several Primary Care Trusts and Surrey and Sussex Commissioning Support Unit.
To find out more, get a quote or book a free 15 minutes diagnostic discussion use our contact form or give us a call 01323 886138.